febbraio 05, 2018 - FCA
FCA Debuts Record Five Spots During Super Bowl LII Telecast - Jeep® and Ram Brands Take the Spotlight
Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
February 4, 2018 , Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Sixty-second “Jeep Jurassic” video stars Jeff Goldblum and the all-new 2018 Jeep® Wrangler
- Thirty-second “Anti-Manifesto” puts spotlight iconic all-new 2018 #Jeep #wrangler capability
- Thirty-second “The Road” video features the new 2019 #Jeep Cherokee
- Sixty-second #ram Truck brand “Built to Serve” spot features narration from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. from February 4, 1968, speech
- Sixty-second “Icelandic Vikings” spot utilizes the all-new 2019 #ram 1500 to humorously pay tribute to the setting of this year’s big game
- FCA US LLC set the stage for the arrival of its three newest and highly anticipated vehicles — the all-new 2018 Jeep® #wrangler
, the all-new 2019 #ram
1500 and the new 2019 #Jeep #Cherokee
— on Sunday night during the Super Bowl LII telecast. The Company debuted a record five spots during the Big Game.
“The launches of the all-new #Jeep #wrangler
1500 and the new #Jeep #Cherokee
represent the collective efforts of the men and women at FCA who instinctively recognize their responsibility to these authentic brands," said Sergio Marchionne, Chief Executive Officer, FCA. "These vehicles, and these commercials, reflect our continued commitment to each brand and serve as a validation to our actions to realign our industrial output in the United States to meet customer demand.”