giugno 12, 2017 - Nissan
Nissan at International Auto Show of Buenos Aires 2017
Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina
- Nissan is about to revolutionize the Argentinean market with the new Nissan Kicks to be launched in July.
- Two concept cars inspired by the iconic NP300 Frontier on display: the Nissan EnGuard and the Frontier Attack, a global Nissan premiere.
- Nissan Gripz Concept, the future of crossovers, visits Buenos Aires for the first time.
- Alfonso Albaisa, head of Global Design of Nissan Motor Co. visits Buenos Aires to present the new vehicle.
– Nissan is presenting its full power in Buenos Aires: In addition to introducing the all-new Nissan Kicks to the local market, Nissan presents the global premiere of the Frontier Attack concept, a pickup inspired by the challenging terrains of Latin America, created and designed at Nissan Design Studio in Rio de Janeiro. Alfonso Albaisa, Nissan senior vice president and head of Global Design, presented the vehicles aimed to revolutionize the local Argentinean market.
With a larger stand, Nissan is presenting its entire range of vehicles to the public led by the all-new Nissan Kicks and three concept vehicles available in Argentina for the first time: the Frontier Attack, the Nissan EnGuard and the future of crossovers, the Nissan Gripz Concept.
With three new concept vehicles, a global premiere and a local launch, Nissan beats all its previous presentations and is more present than ever at the Buenos Aires Auto Show, underlining its commitment to Argentina. It is also getting ready to commence production of one of its most iconic vehicles in Cordoba in 2018, the NP300 Frontier, thereby incorporating Argentina into the global manufacturing network of the NP300 Frontier, which also includes Thailand, Mexico and Spain.