Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
- Mopar points personalization path for Jeep® brand’s compact SUV
- More than 90 authentic #mopar accessories available at North American launch to complement individual lifestyles of all-new #jeep #compass owners
- Mopar roof rack, rock rails, wheels, graphics and much more available to customize #jeep Compass
February 27, 2017 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The #mopar
brand is pointing the way for personalization of the all-new Jeep® Compass. Owners of the compact #suv
can choose from more than 90 authentic #mopar
accessories when the vehicle arrives in #jeep
dealerships in North America in the first quarter of 2017.
“Owners can put their unique stamp on the all-new #jeep #compass
right at launch with a full line of authentic #jeep
accessories,” said Pietro Gorlier, Head of Parts and Service (Mopar), FCA – Global. “Mopar celebrates its 80th anniversary in 2017, and we continue to deliver products that remain true to the DNA of each brand and the personality of each vehicle. With a full line of accessories available at launch, we’re ready to do that for 2017 #jeep #compass
Mopar accessories for the #jeep #compass
fit a variety of lifestyles, from those seeking the freedom to go further to those looking to increase convenience and functionality. #mopar
products are designed and engineered together with the original design of the vehicle to deliver a perfect fit and finish. #mopar
products also offer a comprehensive warranty and are built according to factory-authorized specifications, providing customers quality, durability and peace of mind.
A few of the #mopar
accessories available for the all-new #jeep #compass
- Rock rails (Part Number 82214641AC): Protect from off-road obstacles with durable rock rails, made of galvanized steel and painted black.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $925
- 18-inch wheels (82214667AC): Standout on the streets or trail with unique, #mopar 18-inch cast aluminum wheels, painted high-gloss granite crystal.
MSRP: $195 each
- Roof rack cross rails (82214658AB): These cross rails attach to production roof rails and allow for bike, ski, watersports or luggage carrier attachments.
- Rooftop cargo basket (TCCAN859): Stow extra gear securely with #mopar rooftop storage options designed specifically for the #jeep #compass.
- Graphics: Customize the exterior with a unique black hood graphic (82214630) and black swoosh bodyside graphic (82214627AB).
- Cargo tote (82208566): Keep gear gathered up and transportable with this convenient cargo storage option.
- Molded cargo tray (82214666): Protects the cargo area from dirt, sand and moisture and removes easily for cleaning.
- Door sill guards (82214662AB): Attractive Jeep-logo sill guards help prevent scratches.
- All-weather floor mats (82214651AB): Keep the interior spotless with molded floor mats featuring high walls and deep ribs to trap and hold dirt, water, snow and mud.
- Side window air deflector (82214635): Shield away water, bugs and other road detritus.
- Bright pedal kit (82214995): Dress up the pedals with this stainless steel kit.
- Molded front/rear splash guards (82214642AE/82214643AE): Get extra protection from road debris and stone chips.
MSRP: $55 each
Mopar accessories for the all-new #jeep #compass
are available through FCA US LLC dealerships, either in store or online at www.mopar.com.Mopar-first Features
During the brand’s 80 years, #mopar
has introduced numerous industry-first features, including:
- Vehicle-information apps: first to introduce smartphone vehicle-information applications, a new channel of communication with consumers
- wiADVISOR: first to incorporate a tablet-based service lane tool
- Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): first to market with a new interactive vehicle tracking device that sends owner a text when vehicle is driven too fast or too far based on pre-set parameters
- Wi-Fi: first to offer customers the ability to make their vehicle a wireless hot spot
- Electronic owner manuals: first to introduce traditional owner manuals in a DVD and brief user-guide format